Sports, Leisure & Entertainment Insurance

Sports accident insurance protects you when taking part in sports and activities

Whether you run an establishment like a gym or sports centre, or you make a living by training and competing in certain sports, this insurance can protect you or your clients in case of injuries.

Specialist insurance for Sports & Leisure

If you are sportsperson and play sports for a living you will probably know already that finding insurance is quite difficult. If you play cricket, football, rugby, golf etc can be quite difficult to find the right type of policy at the right premium.

This is where Arkwright Insurance Brokers can help as we understand the issues sports professionals have when looking for insurance. Our professional agents have the right knowledge and expertise of sports insurance and can find you the best level of protection ensuring that we provide you with the right policy at the right price.

Some of the important features our policies include for sportsperson's car insurance are:-

Limited mileage. This from 1,500 miles on some policies this will means you don't need to pay for extra miles you will not drive Protected No-Claims Bonus. This means that if you were to have one accident then it won't have a mark on your driving record. We have policies for comedians, TV and sporting personalities, to after dinner speakers and extras we at Arkwright Insurance provide motor insurance for numerous people working in the entertainment industry. We can also insure various sports & entertainment trades.

This type of cover includes

Personal liability protection

Payment for broken bone

Personal accident benefits


We have insurance policies for the following sports and leisure trade

Angling | Archery | Athletics | Bowls | Boxing | Basketball | Cricket | Cycling | Fencing | Football | Hockey | Netball | Rugby | Squash | Tennis | Yoga

Amateur Sports Clubs, Social Clubs, Health and Leisure Clubs | Art Exhibitions | Arts & Craft Centre | Bingo Halls | Bowling Alley | Camp Sites | Caravan & Park Home Sites | Casinos | Children’s Play Centres | Cinemas, Theatres, Concert Halls & Comedy Clubs | Community Centres | Dance Academies | Family Fun Centres & Amusement Arcades | Fishing Venues & Lakes | Gymnasiums | Golf Clubs including additional activities such as Hotels, Driving Ranges, Health & Leisure Clubs | Laser Tag | Lido | Martial Arts Centres | Micro-Breweries | Model Clubs | Museums & Historical Attractions | Personal Trainers / Sports Coaches | Photography Studios | Public Halls (Concert, Masonic, Town Halls) | Recording Studios | Scout & Guide Halls | Snooker & Pool Halls | Social Clubs | Weddings and Events | Youth Centres | Zoos, Petting Farms & Aquariums

Public Houses (excluding designated dance floors and door staff) | Aquariums | Climbing Centres | Dry Ski Slopes | Race Courses | Hotels, Boarding & Guest Houses | Skate Parks | Ice Rinks | Water Sports (excluding motorises, sub aqua and open water | Lap Dancing / Strip Clubs | Petting Farms & Zoos

Tennis players | Golf professionals | Professional Cricketers (Tournaments) | Professional Footballers (Premiership) Professional Cyclists | Professional Track and Field Athletes | Professional Rugby Players | Boxers | Cage Fighters | Wrestlers We have more than 40 panels of insurers on our books and surely we can find you a policy that is right for you at the right price.

Team and Club Personal Accident Insurance | Individual Player Personal Accident Insurance | Sports Travel Insurance | Sports Liability Insurance | Sports Property Insurance | Sports Tournament Insurance | Professional Sports Insurance / Career Ending Injury Insurance